So now for the last secret commission, that I forgot about when I started this series. I made it for my friend who had wanted to commission me for it and then had a lot of bad financial junk happen so wasn't really able to get it. But I knew she wanted it and I wanted to do something nice so I put it together! I give you Myrnaster!
I started with the end of a bo staff, the other end of which I used to make my Mornstar. I used some worbla to make a sturdy, pointed tip, as well as the end of the hilt.
The rotating bit is pretty fancy... for a bunch of pieces of trash cobbled together. I used a spool from some ribbon, the cardboard roll from some duct tape, and the little plastic container from some Airborne.
The fancier outside bit is just some craft foam with puff paint designs. The fins are also foamcore with puff paint, glued on to the sides.
A few coats of paint, and here she is! At some point I hope to actually see her with her sword, but sadly that didn't work out so well last time. Anyway, that's all for now folks, see you next time!