MIKEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA
I have stuff all over the internet, and here's where all you can find me along with what all you can expect to find there:
- Facebook - This is where you'll find the most cosplay related stuff including albums of cons, costumes, and future plans
- Instagram - Besides facebook, this is the best place to go for strictly cosplay-related things. Unlike twitter or tumblr, my instagram is almost exculsively for cosplay photos, both WIPs and finished costumes.
- Tumblr - A collection of trash that I've accumulated. There's plenty of fun stuff there but not the most effective way of finding anything in particular, unless you're just looking for random junk I like. Be forewarned, you may find NSFW stuff there.
- Twitter - I usually post WIP photos and livetweet video games I'm playing. If you're into that, feel free to follow. Be forewarned, I have no filter on twitter to a lot of shit flies out of my mouth, so to speak.
- Cosplay.com - It's exclusively a cosplay site so that's all you'll find there.
- deviantArt - I don't use it much any more, but you can find various attempts at art and other stuff there.
- Pinterest - I use this for lots of ideas and inspiration, but none of my own stuff is really on there.
- Etsy - Doesn't really qualify as "social media" so much, but it's where you can purchase any of my fun, crafty wares or discuss projects if you're looking at having me do custom work for you.
Cosplayer, crafter, nerd, animal lover, steampunker, gaymer, dancer... all of these words pretty accurately describe my life.
On a day-to-day basis you'll most likely find me on the floor of my house in northeastern Ohio either playing video games, painting, sewing, or making goodness knows what.
My academic background is actually in Biology. I love animals, plants, and all other living things (except spiders... they creep me out, though I totally respect them for eating a bunch of the bugs that I'd prefer not to have wandering around our house) and love learning about them.
I'm also a periodic musician; I'm a grown up band geek although I really don't play much these days.
The rest of my life, I'm happy to share, so if you're curious feel free to ask!
They're a big part of what make me... well, me! And seeing as this is a cosplay blog it seems there should be some indication of them here, so you can find a comprehensive list (that I at least try to up date whenever I watch or play something new) HERE
MY COSPLAY FAMILY
We all have the family we're born with and the families we choose. I've met some incredible people in my time cosplaying and they're all amazing at what they do and wonderful at who they are. You can meet some of my lovely cosplay family HERE.